The following guide details instructions on how to participate in the Governor DAO enrollment process hosted on both 'Mainnet' network via a PC or on mobile.
The enrollment works on both PC and Mobile but there are known issues with MetaMask Mobile detailed in troubleshooting guide,
Connect Wallet and Network
Connect ‘Metamask’ or ‘WalletConnect’
A warning will display if your wallet is connected to the wrong network.
The 'Human Chat' Telegram chat has been migrated to Mainnet with a link appearing on the website once a PoE token has been minted on Mainnet
If this is your first time the “Status of VIP enrolment:” will be ‘Unenrolled’ or ‘Unknown’ (if the wallet isn’t connected).
Once you’ve successfully connected your wallet you can now start the Enrollment process.
If you want to make sure your camera is lined up with your face, click “Start Preview.” The red dot will flash and you can position yourself so that your face lines up within the oval.
If you appear frozen, i.e. your camera is not tracking your movement, there could be an issue with your webcam. Also, a common issue when using mobile phones (see note at the beginning of the section).
Check Lighting conditions are suitable, if there are shadows or room is mixed light the capture may fail.
Check Audio is clear.
Once you are ready, click ‘Start Enrollment’ to start the enrollment process.
NOTE – you will need to say the following phrase a total of 3 times, stating the phrase once per instance – "The best things in life will always be free"
Be sure to look at the camera and then you will have about 5 seconds to say the phrase each time.
After about 5 seconds the recording will stop and prompt you to ‘continue enrollment’ for a further 2 times.
While recording, a flashing red blinker will appear in the top right corner of the template.
A picture containing text, electronics
Description automatically generated
After the 3rd recording a message will be displayed up to 60 later with one of the two messages.
- ‘Congratulations! You have successfully authenticated’
- "Unfortunately, your enrollment did not process completely. Please try again:"
On success, the following heading will be updated ‘Status of VIP enrollment: Enrolled’
PoE Token assignment
NOTE: Once Say-Tec registration is complete, a PoE token can be minted from the following page which will cost a small gas fee to complete the transaction. An automated process runs every 4 hours which collects new enrolments and authorizes the new wallet to mint a PoE token.
Once the PoE token has been minted access to the Human Telegram group can be accessed from a link which is displayed on detection of the PoE token on https://OnlyOneMe.governordao.org .
Verifying enrollment later
Once your enrollment has been successful you can return at any time to use the PoC tech to verify your enrollment is functioning.
Whenever returning the PoC page the avatar will appear but instead of an option to ‘Start Enrollment’ a green ‘Start Validation’ button will appear instead.
To validate your registration only capture will be requested as well as video under the normal expected conditions.
‘Start Validation’ – States a wallet has been detected with biometrics registered.
‘Start Enrollment’ – States a wallet connected but no bio metrics registered, pending an enrollment.
Claiming your Free NFT on Mainnet
Pre-requisites to claim your free NFT:
Successfully enroll and PoE token assigned
Purchase or hold 50+ GDAO or xGDAO on Mainnet
Claim your free NFT from the following website URL
Confirm you’ve successfully enrolled and a PoE token has been assigned (completed the steps previously to Enroll).
Once you have enrolled and minted your PoE token, you can join our GDAO “Humans Only” Telegram Group on Mainnet.
Note: You must use the link provided by the PoC webpage only (public link will not work!)
The following link will only appear when you have received a PoE token at the bottom of the authentication page.
Scroll down until you see the option “Join the PoE Telegram Group”
Click ‘Join the PoE Telegram Group’
When pasting link into a browser check option to open in telegram
Interact with Collab. Land bot in Direct Message (for best results, use Telegram Desktop)
Click on ‘Connect’ and navigate to browser which has Metamask unlocked and connected on Mainnet
Follow the steps provided to link your Metamask wallet to Collab.land
You MUST connect with the same wallet you supplied for enrollment. Confirm wallet and ‘Connect’ and ‘Sign’
Pop-up messages before sent to telegram
After connection, if the wallet holds a POE token, you will be invited to ‘Join Group’ after presented with following message
Click ‘Join Group’
If sign up fails (wrong address, no POE ownership, etc.) then restart the process by clicking on “Connect” command in the Bot messages. Further attempts to join the group (via “join group” command) will auto-deny access.
Warning if no PoE token detected
Unless for reasons stated as follows, the user has lifetime access to the group. Revocation of the token or discretion of admins can result in removal of the user from the group.
The following details issues which may be encountered during the PoC including enrollment.
1. Ensure there is suitable lighting when recording.
2. Ensure the browser has audio and camera record permissions which will pop up when clicking the ‘Start Enrollment’ button.
3. Successful recording will need to be a combination of both voice and video recording
4. Only one ‘VIP’ enrollment and one wallet can be registered, if a person attempts to register a 2nd wallet, they will experience an enrollment failure. The Say-Tec technology will detect that person's previous enrollment.
5. If any of the 3 recordings required to complete the enrollment differ in quality too much, for example on one the audio is picked up the enrollment will fail. The aim is to record 3 recordings staring into the camera and recording the same catch phrase consistently.
6. If issues are experienced during enrollment after the above conditions have been followed, we recommend reaching out to an admin. As Governor DAO is a consumer to the ‘Say-Tec’ technology the team can assist with confirming the details have been followed above but outside that the Finnovant support team will need to be engaged. In this case the following information would be required to provide coverage on the potential issues.
- ETH Wallet Address used as part of registration
- Which Browser, version
- What wallet Metamask / WalletConnect
- Date / Time of enrollment attempt including time zone
If any issues are experienced with enrollment or website issues, there are several options to source assistance