Frontend Developer Role
We are looking for an experienced developer who can design and build robust web applications from the ground up with scalability in mind.
We are looking for an experienced developer who can design and build robust web applications from the ground up with scalability in mind. Must be able to work with a geographically spread-out team working across time zones.
You should have experience in modern JS/Typescript development, with modern tooling such as Github Actions CI, and Git source control.
You need to be able to participate in team discussion and planning and should be able to provide feedback on proposed technical solutions.
Any experience with infrastructure (Linux servers, AWS cloud) would be fantastic, and any work in the crypto space would be great (we use Web3, and Solidity).
Get in touch if you want to work on cutting edge, interesting tech with a fast moving, agile team.
2. Experience with CSS, HTML
3. Experience integrating front ends with REST APIs
4. Experience working as part of a team, tracking tasks, and meeting deadlines.
- CSS / HTML
- React or similar
- Source control, such as Git
- Unit tests
- NodeJS REST api’s
- Full stack experience
- SCSS / SASS (CSS pre-processors)
- Architecture of applications / solutions
- Graphic design skills (making websites look great!)
- Build pipelines / CI (Github Actions / Azure Dev Ops / Jenkins / etc)
- Infra such as AWS / EC2 / Load balancers / Cloudflare / Linux / Nginx
· Competitive pay rate paid in Crypto Stablecoin (USDC) and GDAO
· Experience with smart contracts is a bonus.
- CV / Resume
- Highlight web3 / ETH experience
- Link to Github or Portfolio Site
- Link to LinkedIn and/or Twitter
- Answers to these questions:
- 1) Why do you think you're the best candidate to join GovernorDAO?
- 2) Are you currently working on other projects ?