Comment on page
Geyser Fountain ETH/GDAO LP Staking
Liquidity Campaign Update & Next Steps
Per the successful forum vote, we are going to migrate Uniswap LP rewards to Geyser for Q3. Those rewards will begin the same time that rewards end in the existing mines.
We are going to use the new "fountain" feature in Geyser, which is non-competitive, passive yield farming. You can boost your stake by spending GYSR (we highly recommend you do so). That GYSR purchase goes back to Governor, where we will liquidate it to fund operations.
We recommend multiplying your deposit by supplying GYSR along your LP deposit. Note that this is a payment and contributed GYSR is sent to Governor DAO. You cannot retrieve that GYSR later
The Fountain has a "boiling" duration where you need to spend more time-in to realize the full rewards. There is a 60 day rollup from 50%-100% (meaning if you deposit and withdraw in one day you get 50% of your alloted rewards).
All other mines will close out indefinitely. With no additional GDAO rewards, existing depositors are encouraged claim their rewards by the end time.
Q1: Do I need to deconstruct my current LP before I move it to Geyser? A: No, you can simply withdraw from the mines and deposit to Geyser
Q2: Are there any withdraw fees from the mines? A: No, you only need to pay gas to withdraw from the mines
Q3: What happens if I don't pull my deposits/claim my GDAO from the mines? A: Your deposit assets are always safe and controlled only by you. Your pending GDAO rewards may be forfeit if not claimed in time (we strongly recommend claiming right when the time runs out).
Q4: What happens after the next 3 months? A: Our intention is that, alongside this campaign, revenue generation will begin through POE and other products enabling us to seed our own LP. In the event that further campaigns are needed token holders may enact further votes to extend LP rewards into Q4.
Q5: Why would I pay GYSR? How does it work? What happens to those tokens? A: Geyser allows users to multiply the “size” of their LP deposit alongside a GYSR payment. The size of the boost depends on several variables: the size of your LP deposit, the amount of boost by other pool depositors, and the number of GYSR used to boost. It's a logarithmic increase that you can play around with on the frontend yourself. 80% of that GYSR is redeemed by the address that created the Geyser (the other 20% is platform fees). We will recurringly withdraw that GYSR, liquidate it to stablecoin, and deliver back to the DAO. GYSR payments are not recovered/returned to the end user.
Geyser [GDAO/ETH LP Tokens vested] We recommend multiplying your deposit by supplying GYSR along your LP deposit. Note that this is a payment and contributed GYSR is sent to Governor DAO. You cannot retrieve that GYSR later
The Fountain has a "boiling" duration where you need to spend more time-in to realize the full rewards. There is a 60 day rollup from 20%-10% (meaning if you deposit and withdraw in one day you get 50% of your allotted rewards).